Paris’s Seven Days of Design
TheParis Design Week, which began on 9 September, ended last Sunday.
During these seven days, Paris became the focus of attention for all sector professionals and everyone interested in design and home furnishing. A large number of new products were launched on this prestigious international stage, which became a real “Design and Architecture” festival, with exhibitions and evening events organised every day of the week.
Marazzi and its showroom at Avenue Bosquet 32 also took part in this celebration and the opening hours from 10 am to 8 pm every day offered all those interested in the new Marazzi ceramic and stoneware collections, the latest bathroom furnishing products from Hatria, and the Marazzi Tecnica and Marazzi Engineering ranges for architectural design, the ideal opportunity for paying a visit.
The “Paris Design Week” is not just materials, furnishings or decorations: it is also fashion, food and wine, art and lifestyles, an event made up of a multitude of occasions, all very different but equally interesting. More than 100 locations were chosen to celebrate every aspect of design, including not only showrooms, concept stores, atelier, galleries and cultural institutes but also hotels and restaurants.
Amongst the week’s most interesting events were:
- Hour Passion, the watch and clock boutique and its Rado Star Prize exhibition
- A demonstration of how copper and other precious metals are worked, at the Atelier des Arts Culinaire.
- Domeau & Peres Exhibition at the Royal Monceau Art Gallery in the Art District.
- Rencontre Matinale, giving the opportunity to meet the designer and watch her at work at the Atelier Loren Manquillet,
- Troika, artists presenting their exclusive works.
- Nelly Rodi, showing of the documentary.
- Wood, Water and Wonders, presentation at Barn in the City.
- Design Italien, at the Maeght gallery.
- Food in touch at the Maison Champs Elysées.
- Friso Kramer, for lovers of vintage furniture.
View the Paris Design Week video at ViMEO